North Raleigh Masjid is open for daily prayers
Dear Community Members
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh
We are pleased to inform you that MYCC/NR Masjid will re-open for regular daily prayers and Friday prayer starting today, May 27, 2020. This decision was made as the State of North Carolina entered phase 2 of easing restrictions related to COVID-19. The Masjid will be open in compliance with the state and local mandates and following the CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html).
The following are key information and guidelines for our community members:
- Please, make Wudu at home before you come and bring a prayer rug with you.
- Please, arrive on time for prayer and leave immediately after the end of the prayer.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival to the Masjid.
- Please, practice social distancing at all time. Always stay at least 6-feet apart from others.
- The Masjid is arranged to insure social distancing. Rows are arranged 6-feet apart and each row has marks 6-feet apart. Please pray at the marked locations.
- Please avoid shaking hands, use verbal greetings instead.
- Please, pray at home if you do not feel well, you are 65 years or older, or if you have underlying health conditions (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/underlying-conditions.html).
We expect you to follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of others. We would like to remind our community members that by following these guidelines, we follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as He advised us not inflect harm upon one another and protect each other.
May Allah SWT protect you and your families…Amen!