AlHamdo Lellah we do not expect rain tonight. So, we will pray *Outdoor *ISA
We will use the entrance from Kyle drive as shown in the map below. Please follow the yellow arrows in the image below or simply use this address 5525 Kyle Dr., Raleigh NC 27616
If you volunteer to help with set up, please arrive by 6:00 am for the first shift or 8:00 am for the second shift isa.
Please confirm that you are coming to help by contacting me or Br. Ayaz Ahmed via phone or text. We do need your help preparing or cleaning after the event.
2nd shift : Gathering 8:30 pray 9:00. Khateeb is Br. Musa Ramsey
Adding two more short shifts of Jumaa Prayer
- 12:15 (currently 1st shift)
- 12:45 (Added shift)
- 1:30 (Currently 2nd shift)
- 2:00 (Added shift)
- 3:30 (Currently 3rd shift)
North Raleigh Masjid is open for daily prayers
Dear Community Members
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh
We are pleased to inform you that MYCC/NR Masjid will re-open for regular daily prayers and Friday prayer starting today, May 27, 2020. This decision was made as the State of North Carolina entered phase 2 of easing restrictions related to COVID-19. The Masjid will be open in compliance with the state and local mandates and following the CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html).
The following are key information and guidelines for our community members:
- Please, make Wudu at home before you come and bring a prayer rug with you.
- Please, arrive on time for prayer and leave immediately after the end of the prayer.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival to the Masjid.
- Please, practice social distancing at all time. Always stay at least 6-feet apart from others.
- The Masjid is arranged to insure social distancing. Rows are arranged 6-feet apart and each row has marks 6-feet apart. Please pray at the marked locations.
- Please avoid shaking hands, use verbal greetings instead.
- Please, pray at home if you do not feel well, you are 65 years or older, or if you have underlying health conditions (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/underlying-conditions.html).
We expect you to follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of others. We would like to remind our community members that by following these guidelines, we follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as He advised us not inflect harm upon one another and protect each other.
May Allah SWT protect you and your families…Amen!
|Daily Prayer Schedule August 5, 2020|
|Fajr||5:08 am||5:30 am|
|Asr||5:08 pm||5:30 pm|
|Maghrib||8:16 pm||8:26 pm|
|Isha||9:35 pm||9:45 pm|
Friday Schedule (Khutba Start Time)
|Shift Times||1st shift
|7/3/2020||Waleed Elhentaty||Waleed Elhentaty||Waleed Elhentaty||Mansur Hamed||Mansur Hamed|
|7/10/2020||Hamdy Radwan||Hamdy Radwan||Nasser Shaheen||Mohamed Hanini||Mohamed Hanini|
|7/17/2020||Fiaz Fareed||Fiaz Fareed||Musa Ramsey||Hazem Daher||Hazem Daher|
|7/24/2020||Hamdy Radwan||Hamdy Radwan||Sameh Mobarek||Ammar Ayesh||Ammar Ayesh|
|7/31/2020||Only one shift of Jumaa Prayer on 7/31|
- According to the opinion of entrusted scholars, when Eid is …Read More »
- We are keeping an eye on the weather since we …Read More »
- Udhiyah/Qurbani will be sent isa to help the Syrian Refugees …Read More »
- AlHamdo Lellah there are great achievements in the construction of …Read More »
- AlSalamo Alykom brothers and sisters. If you did not have …Read More »